9 Nov 2011

Challenge #39 - "All in Pink"

Good Morning Everyone, before I start I want to thank my fellow Team Leader Marie for stepping in as a Guest Designer for the next couple of Challenges, as we lost one of our DT Team members Penni last week and Im so sorry to loose her and want to wish her good luck for her future, and unfortunately our new DT Member is unable to start till the end of the month so Im very grateful to Marie for doing this.Now back to this weeks Challenge and it means anything you create has got to be "All in Pink" and I know that it wont be a problem for you so Im so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. For this weeks Challenge we again are being sponsered by Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter, but I think before I show you what my very talented team have for your delight I better let you know who the winner is of last weeks Challenge, and here it is:-


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

139
 
Timestamp: 2011-11-08  21:00:46 UTC

Well done and congratulations  Lalkygirl   and if you would like to click on the email Elf on the side bar it will give you the email address that you need to use to contact the store and claim your prize


Now down to letting you know what the fabulous prizes are from The Paper Shelter they are offering a first prize of $20 as a gift certificate to spend in their webshop, and you will be able to pick anything up to that value providing you have used one of their products either digi stamp, papers or accessories, but even if you haven't used them and are picked as the winner by random org, they will still give you three of their gorgeous digi's of your own choice. You really carnt loose they really are a very generous company and their products are stunning believe me and very good value.
And now I want to let you see what my fabulous Talented Team have for you, but first here is our Guest Designer Marie's Card.





















And now that youve seen the stunning cards that the girls have created for you, I do hope they will inspire you to take part in this weeks Challenge "All in Pink", and I would also like you to visit their blogs and leave them some love for all their hard work.

2 comentarios:

lalkygirl said...

hi
thanks so much for choosing me as the winner i am thrilled,i could not contact you via email as the email address didnt show for me so my email is
lalkhamt@yahoo.co.uk
i am away until monday so i will contact you when i get back if thats ok.
thanks again
happy crafting
tracey[lalkygirl] x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss work dt :) i just found your blog and love it ;)
hugs Ria